100% Human Remy Hair & Hand-tied 360º Lace Wig Madison
Wig Care Instruction
- Before you wash, make sure you carefully de-tangle the hair using a wide tooth comb. Start from ends and work toward the root.
- Using lukewarm water, wet the hair piece and apply sulfate-free shampoo.
- Gently comb the shampoo through the hair downwards one section at a time. Do not scrub the hair or cap.
- Gently lather and apply some of the soapy water to the inside of the cap. Use circular motions to clean the cap.
- Rinse with lukewarm water from the top down and from the inside of the cap to remove excess shampoo.
- Condition the hair from mid to bottom (avoid the cap area) and rinse by letting water run down.
- Towel dry and gently blot hair to rid excess water. Allow the wig to air dry naturally.
- When the hair is dried, gently brush through with a wide tooth comb to style.
- To re-style your human wig, you may use a curling iron or flat iron on low heat setting on dry hair.
- If you choose, you may apply a small amount of serum or light oils throughout the hair to add vibrancy, moisture and protection to the hair.